- Parking permits for the South Oxford Center will not be required for individuals who work at the facility from August 2018 to August 2019. However, permits may be required in the future.
- Service, handicap and reserved parking signs will be placed at the South Oxford Center. Rules at these stalls will be enforced.
- Zone parking signs may be erected around the facility such as Faculty/Staff. Rules at these stalls will not be enforced this year.
- Based on current demand, the garage will not be open for daily parking, but it may be used for football parking.
- An on-call shuttle service between the South Oxford Center and the main campus will be provided this fall. If you need transportation to or from the facility, please call 662-915-7235 to set up a time for pickup 30 minutes in advance. The hours of this service will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Patrons will be picked up and dropped off at the South Oxford Center and at the Kennon Observatory on campus. Please let drivers know which side of the building you’d prefer to meet the shuttle (north side or south side).
- A continuous bus service may be implemented as demand warrants to connect the South Oxford Center to the main campus.