- Parking permits for the South Oxford Center will not be required for individuals who work at the facility from August 2018 to August 2019. However, permits may be required in the future.
- Service, handicap and reserved parking signs will be placed at the South Oxford Center. Rules at these stalls will be enforced.
- Zone parking signs may be erected around the facility such as Faculty/Staff. Rules at these stalls will not be enforced this year.
- Based on current demand, the garage will not be open for daily parking, but it may be used for football parking.
South Oxford Campus Connector Shuttle
- The Department of Parking and Transportation operates a new shuttle van service between the Kennon Observatory Transportation Hub and the South Oxford Campus. Please note that updates to this service may be made in Fall 2019.
- The service consists of a 12- or 15-passenger van which picks up shuttle riders from the parking spaces on the west side of the Kennon Observatory Transportation Hub and from the main entrance on the south side of the South Oxford Campus building. The service operates Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Operating on a fixed schedule, the van runs on a 30-minute cycle with the last return service to the main campus (to Kennon) departing the South Oxford Center at 6:45 p.m. Click here for schedule details.
- In addition to the South Oxford Campus Connector Shuttle, the O.U.T. Red Line has added a stop at the South Oxford Campus to its normal daily and weekend schedules. The pickup/drop-off location is at the same location listed above for the connector shuttle. The Red Line can provide weekend access from the Student Union Transportation Hub to the South Oxford Campus. When waiting for service at the South Oxford Campus, please do not mistake the Red Line service for the connector shuttle as the Red Line route is much longer and makes many stops before arriving on campus at the Student Union. Vehicles operating these services should be well-marked, but please ask the driver if you are unsure. The Red Line Schedule is posted on the O.U.T. website.